Bend it’s here!! The real estate market report for the 1st quarter of 2020!
Check out this video for the report highlights for Bend, Oregon.
For the full report and information from our Principal Broker of Coldwell Banker Bain in Bend click this image review pages 8 and 9.
Joining us for our weekly update, during Covid_19 stay at home to save lives mandate, is mortgage advisor Trena O’Bill at Finance of America Mortgage.
We asked her a few pressing questions you’ll want to hear the answers to.
MLSCO Stats – Bend Residential
March 2020 VS. March 2019
Link mentioned in the video:
|Trena O’Bill | Mortgage Advisor|
595 SW Bluff Drive│Suite B│Bend, OR 97702
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to help or if you would just like to say Hi! – Patty & Andrea
Together is how we will get through this!
We are grateful to everyone working in essential businesses right now, know that we appreciate your sacrifice!
As we work from home right now, like so many others, we want you to know that we’ve been thinking about you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to say hello, ask a question or let us know if we can help.
Also, we wanted to communicate what we are doing to ensure health and safety for the buyer and seller during this time. Scroll down to see the detailed list.
What We’re Doing:
- We are working remotely as much as possible
- We are actively monitoring the situation & following the CDC guidelines
- All open houses have been suspended
Covid_19 Client Accommodations:
- VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS – We are prepared to conduct all meetings as needed via teleconferencing or zoom and will provide sellers with their necessary documentation electronically.
- VIDEO VALUATIONS – Clients may take us through their homes virtually via zoom or other means and we will prepare them with detailed valuations following the virtual walkthrough.
- VIRTUAL SHOWINGS – We will provide buyers with information electronically and can conduct virtual showings. Although we do request that virtual showings are limited to properties of serious interest only. For listings, we will have a virtual tour taken to use to market your home. This will allow buyers to more comfortably purchase a property sight unseen.
- BUYER FREE SHOWING PROCESS UPON REQUEST – For each of our sellers who does not want to show their home we are arranging virtual showings with buyers agents. These appointments will be conducted by our seller taking the buyer and buyers agent on a scheduled tour of their home via facetime or other electronic means.
- VIRTUAL CLOSINGS – We have coordinated with some of our local title and escrow professionals to conduct closings virtually including the necessary notary requirements. Our clients will hold up their identification during the closing to meet notary requirements.
- PROFESSIONAL NEGOTIATIONS – We are equipped with resources to ensure that buyers and sellers can negotiate potentially unique arrangements during this time.
- CONTACTLESS TRANSACTION – If you choose, we will ensure that you will be able to conduct your entire real estate transaction without risking social contact.
Check out the following articles regarding real estate during Covid_19:
In light of this challenging time in our world, and as we stay home to save lives, we share this heartfelt video of the many reasons people look forward to being home.
In all that is uncertain right now, we can be certain of one thing, we will survive this! When we are back in our busy lives and routine, we hope we will all look back with gratitude for all the positive amidst the negative: a hug from a loved one, a walk with your dog, a call to a friend or family; things we take for granted.
Today, we ask you to remember why you love coming home after a day or week away. And now that you are home, we’d love to hear what you’ve been doing. We will be sharing about our time at home on our Facebook page @DempseyPhelps as we feel it is important to stay connected, more now than ever. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to help or if you would just like to say Hi!
-Patty & Andrea